Specialist, retirement focussed financial advice for UK expats
What I offer
I will help you to get a real handle on your pensions and investments.
In particular, my tried and tested Retirement MOT process will help you to answer three critical questions:
- Will you run out of money in retirement?
- Are you overpaying fees and taxes?
- Is your portfolio suitable for retirement?
Answers to these questions (and others that you have on your mind!) are documented and delivered in a personalised financial plan.
What you get
For a fixed, one-off fee, you get your own personalised financial plan.
This plan provides a roadmap for future decision making.
Typical areas that will be addressed are:
- suitability of existing retirement/investment strategies
- transferring and/or consolidating pension and investment accounts
- reallocating investment portfolios
- updating wills, estate documents and beneficiary forms
- repatriating to the UK
- retiring in another country
- establishing a retirement spending plan
- evaluating pension drawdown options
- maximising State Pension entitlement
- consolidating debt
- refinancing a mortgage
- buying or selling real estate
- amending insurance coverage
There is no obligation to retain my services once your Retirement MOT has been completed.
Should you wish to, and should I feel that we are a good fit, then I would happy to assist you with the implementation of my recommendations and their ongoing review.
However, should you prefer to make your own arrangements, then that is your prerogative too.
For whom is this service best
- British expats. Cross border financial planning requires specialist advice in order to make the most of the opportunities and stay clear of the pitfalls.
- Close to retirement (typically 5-10 years or less). This allows me to tailor my service and expertise to the unique needs of people preparing to make such a meaningful transition.
- Diligent savers. While my clients would hardly consider themselves to be “rich”, thanks to a lifetime of diligent saving they have accumulated a retirement nest egg of at least £500,000 .
- Looking for a trusted advisor. My clients understand that the success of their retirement is too important to be doing it themselves, and they understand the value of having expert guidance.
If this sounds like it might be for you, drop me a line. I’d love to hear from you.